Be Still Banner

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas!

Olivia is excited to open presents at Grandma & Grandpa P's

Olivia, Evie, Sophie, & Ella




Christmas morning - We gave the girls a couple presents in their stockings. Evie loves her pea pod baby!

Christmas at Grandpa & Grandma H's
I call this photo "Jealousy"



Aunt Chelle got the girls Cabbage Patch dolls that look like them. Olivia knows hers has brown eyes like her!

Sophie sports her new earrings

My dad won a prestigious award for his exterior illumination!

Papa and Dewey

Four girls in a box for Christmas - one is not mine. Can you guess which one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?! I'm the 1st to comment! I had an awesome Christmas Day with all our family! We are so blessed with our loving kids and grandkids. I love the Christmas season for so many reasons but as I heard a pastor said "get over it". Life continues and as God's children we have so much to look forward to! Jesus is alive and will return again to us. What a day that will be!!!