Be Still Banner

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Before the Vacation... Packing!

The packing was the worst part. Brad was working and I had been writing long lists for days. The time came to get down to it. The organizing of all the stuff wasn't that bad. The hard part was watching the girls while packing piles of stuff in the van. They found their own entertainment...

Evie covered in diaper rash cream

Sophie covered in diaper rash cream

Olivia cleaning up at the sink

For some odd reason they thought they should "paint" their potty with the cream too!

On a happier note these two girls are really interested in the potty. Sophie peed in the potty for me (stood up in the middle and peed all over, but success none the less)



Ready to go on vacation!


Vacation pictures to come!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yikes...I know all about this, however, I don't have three munchkins to worry about only two. I hope you have a relaxing vacation and the girls behave.