Be Still Banner

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cottage Vacation - Round 1

Mornings are rough on me, but the girls are having fun breaking out of their pack-n-plays, opening doors, helping themselves in the cottage! Just kidding! I catch them when they break out and they start crying because they know the punishment is coming! Oh, and I was blinking in the picture below (not intoxicated). Sorry about the morning hair (no shower yet either).

Olivia wakes up from her nap and has a snack.

Evie sports some serious bed-head! Her hair gets so snarly after naps.


Gwen has been helping me a ton. Sophie has an eye closing problem like her mom.

I get my first motorcycle ride from Doug (complete with ice cream)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh- a motorcycle ride!!!!
Bet you had fun, even tho' it wasn't a Harley :-) (budda, budda, budda)

Anonymous said...

Who paid for the ice cream?