Be Still Banner

Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Set of Triplet Girls are Here!

That's right! Jenn had her baby girls this morning! Here are the stats:

A - Addison Rae 5 lbs 13 oz 19"
B - Ava Noelle 5 lbs 4 oz 18.5"
C - Elaina Marie 4 lbs 13 oz 17"

All are doing well! Both Ave and Elaina are in the room with Jenn and Rich. Addison is in the NIM (Neonatal Intermediate) for the night because of some fluid in her lungs. (My girls all started out in the NIM) They are expecting Addison will be out and with them tomorrow.

Praise God! He has done great things!

I have no pictures to post yet. We will see if they send me any.

It brings back so many memories:


It goes so fast Jenn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info. I had them in my prayers all day long. What a blessing it is that everything is going well. God is so amazing!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

How wonderful!! I remember when your girls arrived so clearly! I cannot believe how time flies, I'm not sure how mine got to be almost FOUR!!! Sigh! Let me know how I can help with the new triplets!