Be Still Banner

Monday, November 05, 2007

While I Was Shopping...

I got to go on a short weekend shopping trip with my in-laws. While I was gone, Brad took care of the girls by himself. He did fine, except for one incident.

Evie plays peek-a-boo

Sophie sleeps & Brad takes a picture

Oops! While Brad was drying Evie, Olivia who was all ready for bed learned how to climb back in the tub! Brad heard a "sploosh" and crying!

After awhile she got used to it and played. Brad left her in there while he got Sophie ready for bed, so she would stay warm. What a dad!

Evie & Sophie playing together (wrestling). They were giggling, but by the time Brad got the camera ready - they stopped.



This is the same thing, but watch Olivia in the background!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we had a good time! Good catch on that last video. What in the world was she doing?

That takin' care of kids stuff all day is WAY too easy.

Michelle said...

Olivia is a heart dweller.

Michelle said...

I meant hearth dweller, but a heart dweller nonetheless. :)

Anonymous said...

Olivia may be a hearth dweller, but what is with all the head shaking? Is she trying to get the water out of her ears from when she was in the bathtub in her pjs or were you trying to pull her barefoot?
Really now, Braaaaaad.

MiniMe Mom said...

I want a sister.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Olivia, you little monkey! That's a priceless picture!

Unknown said...

Stacey, I glad Brad did a good job with the girls...that only proofs that us moms can get away more often. Shopping anyone?????