Be Still Banner

Friday, October 19, 2007

Just Being Our Crazy Selves

Sophie has learned a new face. I have no idea where she learned it. One Sunday I was eating lunch at my mom & dad's house and she started pulling this face. The only way to describe it is to say she looks like she just saw a ghost. She pulls it so hard that she shakes when she does it! Then, she immediately laughs afterward!

Now some photos... Olivia learned how to open the drawers in the kitchen. Now they are the prized play place!


Waiting for Daddy to come home. Why isn't he outside mowing the lawn like usual?



Evie gets the urge to go in the jumper now & again. If I ignore her....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be home shortly. We are on the North side of Chicago (2:38 am eastern time)

Moments Like This said...

How cute is that face...what cute girls you have!
-Sarah VanRegenmorter

Katie said...

I think Sophie actually looks like Joy when she makes that face :)

Anna said...

So fun!! They are 'on the move' Miss you!!

Michelle said...

one word:

weird-o's!


Love them!

Michelle said...

I sure hope Braaaaad didn't break routine and promptly mowed the lawn upon his arrival home.

Triplet Mom said...

Oh, yeah! It took Brad only a few hours to get behind his lawn mower! So predictable.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw that Sophie face at my house that Sun.(good thing 'cause I can't watch it on my so mo pc) What a hoot she is! The girls are such fun. Love 'em lots!