Be Still Banner

Friday, April 06, 2007

Rub a Dub 3 Girls in a Tub


It's their first bath... together! They have so much fun playing together. We have to keep a good eye on them though, because those bath seats don't suction to the bottom of the tub.

Olivia likes to lean back in her seat. She looks like a chubby man in a hot tub.


Evie leans forward trying to get all the toys and cups. She also learned how to spash. Sophie is not impressed!


Sophie likes to stretch out her legs and chew on rubber duckies.

7 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I missed those little ones last night!

Anonymous said...

Bath night is a mixed blessing. On the one hand we get to start getting them ready for bed earlier, which is always nice when they are getting whiney. On the other hand, we have to give them baths. Not my favorite activity.

Anonymous said...

Evie looks as though she has very good barefooting form. Sophie, however looks more like Devo's straight leg tecnique when he first learned.

Anonymous said...

Ah, bathtime...I remember being so excited when Ashlyn graduated to those little seats...and then I remember being ticked because of those deceiving suction cups that don't suck.

Michelle said...

sometimes I cannot remember how many days it has been since my kids have bathed.

I am sure that doesn't surprise you in the least.

Triplet Mom said...

I just smell their necks and I know... time for a bath! However, that is usually after only 1 nap. So, I wait a few days. It's too tiring to do baths daily!

Michelle said...

oh but their necks smell so tastey!