Be Still Banner

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sleep Positions

Sleeping with her hands in her pants... Where do you suppose she got that from? (Notice the duct tape on the diaper? Yes, they all have to be duct taped now. Otherwise in the morning I open the door to three naked babies. At least now they have diapers on!)

I just love watching them sleep at night in different positions. Most the time they are on their backs, but Sophie curls up and sleeps on her side a lot too.


Arms out & knee up, that is so Brad too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! The duct tape is hilarious. You do what you gotta do.
I love to watch my kids sleep too, and I find their positions to be very amusing.

Anonymous said...

duct taping their diapers- yet another story to add to the arsenal to embarass them infront of dates and friends when they are older!!! you gotta get some payback for this, even if you have to wait 15 years, right?

-amanda

Anonymous said...

No covers, I bet they are all "cooking" when they sleep.

Old School said...

I would like a picture of Braaad sleeping, Thanks