Be Still Banner

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Diaper Obsession

They have a new love... diapers.
They like saying it, fetching them for me, telling me they have poopy in them, and yes... taking them off during sleep-times. I have walked into the room many a morning with buck-naked children standing there with smiles. Yes folks, we have resorted to duct-tape! Tonight however, we checked the girls and Sophie had naked biscuits. Diaper and shorts on the floor, duct-tape in the crib yet.

This was what I found today. You know something is up when the living room suddenly gets quiet.

Yes, they can climb up onto the changing table on their own. They do this quite often throughout the day when they want their diapers changed. Olivia usually pulls a wipe out of the box for me too!

And no, I did not do their hair today. That's why they all look "fuzzy".

7 comments:

Old School said...

I like it

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!!!! Looks like what one of them doesn't think of the other one will - full of mischief - it is hard to believe that they will soon be 2 years old.

Love, Aunt Marilyn

Unknown said...

that's too funny!!! Connor will be the same thing if he doesn't have pants on. The worst is when he takes off a "pooped in" diaper.

Thanks for beginning my day with laughter.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is time to get out the potty chairs. Line them up in a row just like "Jon & Kate + 8" do it. =)

Rachel said...

Yea, It's all fun and games until you get poop on your carpet!!Well...It might not all be fun. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

At my age I start dreading the fact that I will start wearing diapers again myself.

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh, and I am sure you go through them!