Be Still Banner

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Funny Story

Evie had leaked through her diaper, so I took off her bloomers and hung them in the window to dry. She was wearing her dress & diaper while playing on the floor. We have a coffee table that has cubbies in it for baskets. The girls often pull out the baskets and play. Brad was watching the Tigers and he heard klunking in the coffee table. He bent down to look through the table and saw a wonderful crotch shot of Evie - spread eagle - no diaper! He called for me. I saw Evie and I shouted "Where's her diaper?" He said, "I don't know!" We found it... stuck to the ground by one of the velcro tapes. She apparently "Houdini-ed" her way right out of it!











Here's the culprit!









Aren't they all cute in their summer dresses? Too bad we don't go anywhere!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Streaking already! Better keep your eye on Miss Evie!

MiniMe Mom said...

Uh oh! Kayden takes his diaper off all the time now, and pees everywhere! It is a major problem. I hope it is only because it got stuck on the carpet or you are in for some big, stinky messes!

They look cute in their dresses!

Anonymous said...

Oh it was quite a suprise, I looked down there expecting to see the usual - someone gnawing on the shelf who then will laugh when the see me peeking through - only to be mooned!

tami said...

But their little white butts are so cute. Elli has been known to take off her diaper, on purpose I'm afraid.

Michelle said...

Oh, she's a Dewey in progress.

Tina said...

I laughed when you wrote that you don't go anywhere. I did the same thing--I would dress the twins all up in matching clothes and.....there we sat, just looking at eachother. They are adorable. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Stace,next time they're all dressed up cute and you want to get out and show them off you can always come here (yipee)I'm quite close ya know. And you can even leave them here if you want.If I'm home ,of course.